To provide outstanding guest service, both internal and external. Safeguard company funds, while maintaining accurate accountability of funds.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Adhere to guest service requirement listed above
* Adhere to established department and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards
* This is a uniformed position, which requires that team members are in compliance with uniformed appearance standards while on duty
* Must maintain the strictest confidence of any and all confidential information disclosed by Meadows entity or by a guest of The Meadows.
* Assist guests with questions about merchandise
* Sell, accept payment, make change, wrap and bag merchandise for guests
* Stamp, mark, or tag prices on merchandise
* Keep record of sales
* May assist in inventory
* BE familiar with the safe handling of cleaning products, equipment, and supplies
* Respond to reasonable guest requests or place guest in contact with appropriate person for assistance
* Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekend and holidays
Home of Pennsylvania’s largest jackpot ever paid, The Meadows is an all-inclusive entertainment destination featuring endless thrills with 82 table games and more than 3,100 slot machines; limitless flavors with over six unique restaurants, including Bistecca Steakhouse that serves up exciting views of the racetrack; pulse-pounding excitement with a racing grandstand with VIP suites; thrilling nightlife at Vibe Ultralounge; and an all-ages bowling center. With an adjoining Hyatt hotel, The Meadows is an all-in-one unforgettable getaway.
210 Racetrack Rd
Washington, PA 15301