1. Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
2. Answers, screens and directs all incoming calls, greets and directs visitors, maintains a calendar of meetings, appointments, etc.; makes travel arrangements, and appointments; composes and sends correspondence; sorts and prioritizes mail and shipping operations and services; ensures effective preparation of materials, flow of information, and management of schedule to allow the Director to most efficiently utilize time for matters relevant to the successful operations and financial management.
3. Composes memos and letters, under general direction for final approval and signature, ensuring effective preparation and presentation of information.
4. Purchases supplies and other items needed by department, authorizing purchase orders within guidelines to ensure timely procurement of necessary items. Verify all invoices for final approval by Director.
5. Plans and coordinates meetings which include gathering, compiling and organizing all required information and creating presentation material.
6. Handles reservations as requested
7. Compile, analyze and submit monthly/quarterly reports to authorized departments for State Gaming audits.
8. Maintains records and files for Casino Operations, payroll; performance evaluations; employee files.
9. Access to sensitive areas to perform duties as assigned to enhance the efficiency of Casino Operations.
10. Plan, coordinate and execute Casino Operations maintenance and rearrangement of the casino floor which includes but not limited to contracts, staffing and required state approvals.
Home of Pennsylvania’s largest jackpot ever paid, The Meadows is an all-inclusive entertainment destination featuring endless thrills with 82 table games and more than 3,100 slot machines; limitless flavors with over six unique restaurants, including Bistecca Steakhouse that serves up exciting views of the racetrack; pulse-pounding excitement with a racing grandstand with VIP suites; thrilling nightlife at Vibe Ultralounge; and an all-ages bowling center. With an adjoining Hyatt hotel, The Meadows is an all-in-one unforgettable getaway.
210 Racetrack Rd
Washington, PA 15301