To provide valet parking services to Casino patrons in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Guest Service Requirement
Our philosophy at Boomtown Casino is to proudly deliver a quality customer experience in a fun and friendly atmosphere, while working together to provide our team members with personal and professional growth opportunities. Because of this philosophy, it is critical that all team members understand the importance of excellent guest service. All of our positions, whether corporate, back of house, management, or front of house require a friendly persona and a willingness to interact and provide fun, professional and friendly guest service. Guests are not our only customers; fellow team members are our internal customers as well. By joining the Boomtown team, you are committing yourself to these values and acknowledging your dedication to providing excellent guest service for our guests and our internal team, at all times.
Safety is a core value at Boomtown Casino. The ability to work safely and prevent personal injury is a key job requirement of every position. Each Team Member is also expected to be committed to the safety of fellow Team Members and our guests and demonstrate that commitment through daily actions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains a positive attitude at all times, supporting the policies of Senior Management of the Casino as well as Senior Management of Pinnacle Entertainment.
• Adhere to established department and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. (Continually)
• This is a uniformed position, which requires that team member’s are in compliance with uniformed appearance standards while on duty.
• Park vehicles in parking lot for guest(s).
• Match tag on windshield with valet sticker in order to locate vehicle.
• Open vehicle doors and greet the guest(s).
• All other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Good guest service skills.
• Able to drive a standard shift vehicle.
• Able to sprint to-and-from guest vehicles and the reception area.
Required Natural Behaviors
• Will also encounter intoxicated guests frequently.
• Provide representation of department in specific project and company meetings.
Required Education and Work Experience
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must have valid drivers license.
Boomtown Bossier City, located approximately three hours east of the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area, opened in 1996. The property features a 30,000-square-foot casino with more than 1,000 slot machines and 28 table games including high limit slots and tables. Offering approximately 1,800 parking spaces, the resort also features a 187-guestroom hotel with pool, three signature restaurant options and approximately 1,500-square-feet of meeting and conference space.
Boomtown Casino & Hotel Bossier City
300 Riverside Drive
Bossier City, Louisiana 71111