Guest Service Requirement
Our philosophy at Boomtown Casino is to proudly deliver a quality customer experience in a fun and friendly atmosphere, while working together to provide our team members with personal and professional growth opportunities. Because of this philosophy, it is critical that all team members understand the importance of excellent guest service. All of our positions, whether corporate, back of house, management, or front of house require a friendly persona and a willingness to interact and provide fun, professional and friendly guest service. Guests are not our only customers; fellow team members are our internal customers as well. By joining the Boomtown team, you are committing yourself to these values and acknowledging your dedication to providing excellent guest service for our guests and our internal team, at all times.
Safety is a core value at Boomtown Casino. The ability to work safely and prevent personal injury is a key job requirement of every position. Each Team Member is also expected to be committed to the safety of fellow Team Members and our guests and demonstrate that commitment through daily actions.
The Security Officer will provide and maintain a safe and secure environment for our guest and team members in the casino. The security officer will also protect the assets of the casino.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains a positive attitude at all times, supporting the policies of Senior Management of the Casino as well as Senior Management of Boomtown Casino, Inc. (Continually)
• Adhere to established department and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. (Continually)
• This is a uniformed position, which requires that team member’s are in compliance with uniformed appearance standards while on duty. (Continually)
• Provide continuous patrol by foot and vehicle of the casino, hotel and surrounding areas owned by the casino. This will be to determine any suspicious persons or vehicles and or minors entering the casino or being left in the parking lots. (Continually)
• To assist the supervisor or assistant preparing detail reports on any security related incidents occurring on company property. (50%)
• Escort and transport funds for table fills, slots and or banks. Provide security for money drops to include tables and slots. Provide escorts in sensitive areas for all non- gaming team members i.e.; maintenance, repair companies and or cleaning personnel. (Continually)
• Respond to disturbances and alarms and provide security for both guest and team members. (Continually)
• May be required to operate security dispatch to include dispatching officers, maintaining key control and maintain all logs required in the dispatch center. (Continually)
• Establish guest and team member relation on a daily basis. (Continually)
• In “Building the Gap” as Post officers greet guests as they enter and exit the casino in a friendly manner. (Continually)
• Adhere to established policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. (Continually)
• All other duties as assigned. (50%)
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills required.
• Some computer skills
Required Natural Behaviors
• Must be able to stand for a minimum eight (8) hour shift.
• Locations on casino floor are noisy and smoky.
• Will also encounter intoxicated guests frequently.
• Provide representation of department in specific project and company meetings.
Required Education and Work Experience
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must have previous experience in guest service related field
Boomtown Bossier City, located approximately three hours east of the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area, opened in 1996. The property features a 30,000-square-foot casino with more than 1,000 slot machines and 28 table games including high limit slots and tables. Offering approximately 1,800 parking spaces, the resort also features a 187-guestroom hotel with pool, three signature restaurant options and approximately 1,500-square-feet of meeting and conference space.
Boomtown Casino & Hotel Bossier City
300 Riverside Drive
Bossier City, Louisiana 71111