L’Auberge Casino Resort is located two hours from the Houston metropolitan area. This premier facility is ideal for the business traveler or guest looking for the ultimate in hospitality and dining experiences, plus non-stop gaming action. The property includes a 26-story hotel complex; an 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio; 26,000 gross square feet of meeting space, including a full-service business center and landscaped terrace space plus outdoor poolside lawn and beach; two resort swimming pools, lazy river and private cabana courtyard; full-service salon, spa and cardio fitness center; unique retail stores; ten innovative dining outlets; and top-name entertainment. And the expansive 70,000 square foot casino features Vegas-like gambling action.
L'Auberge Casino & Hotel
777 Avenue L'Auberge
Lake Charles, LA 70601
When we say “BE THE BEST YOU here at L’Auberge Lake Charles, we live it every day. What could be better than providing entertainment and excitement as a career? We’re looking for individuals who are committed to not only excelling in their profession, but also in having fun and enjoying what they do.
Be part of the team that provides our guests with the chance to eat drink and be merry. Ensure our guests’ food and beverage requests are met with extraordinary Service in all types of venues.
The Food Server is responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The Food Server is also responsible for serving food and beverages in accordance to Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.’s standards.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not al-inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with external and internal customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
2. Recognizes guess immediately with a friendly, courteous greeting and informs them of daily specials, soup of the day, etc. Also acts as a “walking information center“ by providing information on all aspects of Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.’s services and facilities.
3. Assists guests with menu and beverage selection, demonstrating salesmanship with complete menu and product knowledge.
4. Notifies supervisor, manager, or line chef of any food products that are not properly prepared.
5. Ensures guest satisfaction through food quality checks and responsiveness to guest complaints.
6. Maintains a well-groomed, neat, and clean appearance, carrying out duties with attention to sanitation and safety.
7. Anticipates, identifies, and provides for guest needs.
8. Performs inventories and other duties as assigned.
9. Performs tableside cooking, salad entrées, desserts and presents, opens and pours wines.
These skills and abilities are typically acquired through two years’ food serving experience in a full service restaurant.
All offers of employment are contingent until clear, timely results from the following have been approved: