L’Auberge Casino Resort is located two hours from the Houston metropolitan area. This premier facility is ideal for the business traveler or guest looking for the ultimate in hospitality and dining experiences, plus non-stop gaming action. The property includes a 26-story hotel complex; an 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio; 26,000 gross square feet of meeting space, including a full-service business center and landscaped terrace space plus outdoor poolside lawn and beach; two resort swimming pools, lazy river and private cabana courtyard; full-service salon, spa and cardio fitness center; unique retail stores; ten innovative dining outlets; and top-name entertainment. And the expansive 70,000 square foot casino features Vegas-like gambling action.
L'Auberge Casino & Hotel
777 Avenue L'Auberge
Lake Charles, LA 70601
When we say “BE THE BEST YOU here at L’Auberge Lake Charles, we live it every day. What could be better than providing entertainment and excitement as a career. We’re looking for individuals who are committed to not only excelling in their profession, but also in having fun and enjoying what they do.
Be in the middle of the casino events and promotions, parties, giveaways and much more. Be a part of the Entertainment unsung superheroes. These are the goodtime ambassadors that make it happen behind the scenes.
The AV & Entertainment Supervisor is also responsible for supervising staff and managing the development, coordination and implementation of entertainment, events and audio/visual activities—ensuring optimum guest satisfaction and repeat visits within specified budgetary parameters. The AV & Entertainment Supervisor is also responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer and will also be responsible for other entertainment initiatives as required.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position.)
1. Trains, motivates, and supervises all A/V staff; ensures all have the knowledge and necessary resources/tools to perform their duties effectively for a successful operation as measured by guest satisfaction.
2. Assists in establishing departmental objectives and business plans for entertainment and audio/visual department including budgeting, staffing and goal-setting.
3. Oversees, supervises, and directs staff in planning and coordinating with related departments the arrangements of entertainment, events, meeting/sales and audio/visual needs to ensure successful operation as measured by guest satisfaction.
4. Organizes entertainment for event venues by means of memos and meetings. Schedules preparation to maintain proper levels of communication to ensure the success of the entertainment events and relays all information regarding to proper personnel.
5. Communicates with agencies and producers in order to help them better understand the facility and goals for L’Auberge Lake Charles entertainment program.
6. Works with vendors to quote, negotiate and purchase/rent equipment and items as well as requests and recommends light and sound technicians to ensure proper execution of performances.
7. Supervises and/or operates audio/visual or sound-reproducing equipment for all entertainment programs.
8. Determines equipment and supplies necessary for the entertainment and audio/visual activities. Ensures timely procurement of necessary equipment and parts and that par inventory is maintained.
9. Assists in overseeing financial functions for entertainment.
10. Assists Entertainment Manager in coordination of all L’Auberge Lake Charles performances and entertainment.
The skills and abilities necessary to effective perform in this position are typically acquired through an AA degree in audio/visual effects or related field and at least three (3) years of experience in Casino/Entertainment or a related field.
All offers of employment are contingent until clear, timely results from the following have been approved: