L’Auberge Casino Resort is located two hours from the Houston metropolitan area. This premier facility is ideal for the business traveler or guest looking for the ultimate in hospitality and dining experiences, plus non-stop gaming action. The property includes a 26-story hotel complex; an 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio; 26,000 gross square feet of meeting space, including a full-service business center and landscaped terrace space plus outdoor poolside lawn and beach; two resort swimming pools, lazy river and private cabana courtyard; full-service salon, spa and cardio fitness center; unique retail stores; ten innovative dining outlets; and top-name entertainment. And the expansive 70,000 square foot casino features Vegas-like gambling action.
L'Auberge Casino & Hotel
777 Avenue L'Auberge
Lake Charles, LA 70601
When we say “BE THE BEST YOU here at L’Auberge Lake Charles, we live it every day. What could be better than providing entertainment and excitement as a career. We’re looking for individuals who are committed to not only excelling in their profession, but also in having fun and enjoying what they do.
Be part of the team that provides our guests with the chance to eat drink and be merry. Ensure our guests’ food and beverage requests are met with extraordinary Service in all types of venues.
The Restaurant Assistant Manager – Asia in this position is responsible for developing an environment that creates excitement for guests and employees, promoting and retaining a highly skilled work force. The Restaurant Assistant Manager - Asia is also responsible for operating and maintaining an efficient and profitable (front-of-the-house) food services operation, as well as for participating in the planning and direction of the assigned outlet(s); manages the activities and functions of the assigned food outlet(s), including monitoring of the budget, staffing issues, and operation performance, ensuring the delivery of quality service and most appropriate price value consistent with Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.’s objectives
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position.)
1. Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to have Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. as their casino of choice; responsible for actively building and retaining customer relations service.
2. Opens and closes shift or work area at scheduled times, ensuring restaurant is fully prepared for operation, as well as ensuring cleanliness and security of company assets.
3. Maintains administrative functions, such as scheduling, time and attendance records, and appraisals in order to ensure appropriate staffing levels and that employees are performing duties according to established service standards.
4. Assists in monitoring department budget to ensure efficient use of labor and other resources in order to achieve effective operation of the department.
5. Monitors guest service and satisfaction by interviewing guests and by observing food ratings in order to make recommendations for improvement to maintain high service standards and a positive dining experience for customers.
6. Resolves guest concerns or complaints in order to maintain positive customer relations.
7. Inspects food outlet daily to ensure a safe work environment, that equipment is operating properly and that sufficient supplies are on hand in order to achieve smooth operation of the department.
8. Develops and maintains an intricate knowledge of restaurant performance by monitoring guest satisfaction, volume, cost, marketing promotions and competitors’ programs in order to implement necessary and innovative changes to ensure Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. continues to offer superior product and service.
9. Works with the Restaurant Manager to analyze food cost and forecast business trends in order to make recommendations for revision of menu prices and food specials that will most appropriately meet company needs.
10. Responsible for ordering and maintaining accurate inventory levels of all restaurant supplies.
11. Conducts inspections of front-of-the-house areas to ensure compliance with procedures, security of company assets, and guest and employee safety.
Bilingual in English and Vietnamese or Mandarin is preferred.
This knowledge and these skills are typically acquired through a high school degree, as well as four years’ fine dining experience, with a minimum of two years’ supervisory experience; or through a Bachelor's degree in Restaurant Management or related field and two years’ fine dining experience.
All offers of employment are contingent until clear, timely results from the following have been approved: