L’Auberge Casino Resort is located two hours from the Houston metropolitan area. This premier facility is ideal for the business traveler or guest looking for the ultimate in hospitality and dining experiences, plus non-stop gaming action. The property includes a 26-story hotel complex; an 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio; 26,000 gross square feet of meeting space, including a full-service business center and landscaped terrace space plus outdoor poolside lawn and beach; two resort swimming pools, lazy river and private cabana courtyard; full-service salon, spa and cardio fitness center; unique retail stores; ten innovative dining outlets; and top-name entertainment. And the expansive 70,000 square foot casino features Vegas-like gambling action.
L'Auberge Casino & Hotel
777 Avenue L'Auberge
Lake Charles, LA 70601
When we say “BE THE BEST YOU here at L’Auberge Lake Charles, we live it every day. What could be better than providing entertainment and excitement as a career. We’re looking for individuals who are committed to not only excelling in their profession, but also in having fun and enjoying what they do.
Be part of the team that provides our guests with the chance to eat drink and be merry. Ensure our guests’ food and beverage requests are met with extraordinary Service in all types of venues.
The Busperson is responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The Busperson is also responsible for cleaning of dining areas, tables and server areas; setting tables with dishes, napkins, silverware, glassware and condiments.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and team members, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
2. Works as a member of crew, ensuring soiled dishes are removed from dining areas, tables and server areas and delivered to the appropriate cleaning area in the kitchen.
3. Cleans tables and sets with clean dishes, napkins, silverware, glassware and condiments.
4. Ensures that condiments are refilled regularly.
5. Checks and stocks clean dishes, napkins, silverware, glassware and condiments in the dining area from time to time during shift to ensure availability of these items.
6. Keeps work area (floor, machine, shelving, carts, etc.) clean at all times.
7. Performs miscellaneous duties, such as rinsing dishes, working in store room, removing trash and preparing for banquets, special events, etc., as assigned.
The skills necessary for this position are typically acquired through two months of on–the-job training or through related experience.
All offers of employment are contingent until clear, timely results from the following have been approved: