Home of Pennsylvania’s largest jackpot ever paid, The Meadows is an all-inclusive entertainment destination featuring endless thrills with 82 table games and more than 3,100 slot machines; limitless flavors with over six unique restaurants, including Bistecca Steakhouse that serves up exciting views of the racetrack; pulse-pounding excitement with a racing grandstand with VIP suites; thrilling nightlife at Vibe Ultralounge; and an all-ages bowling center. With an adjoining Hyatt hotel, The Meadows is an all-in-one unforgettable getaway.
210 Racetrack Rd
Washington, PA 15301
The Casino Operations Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external guest. This position is also responsible for performing specific administrative responsibilities and relieves the Casino Operations Directors and Managers of administrative detail by overseeing and handling general office functions to ensure office operates efficiently; generates specific reports and initiates a variety of special projects.
· Provide superior guest service, positively effects interactions with guests and Team Members, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult guests in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with Team Members
· Answer phones and direct calls to the proper individuals and/or departments.
· Assist managers and supervisors in everyday matters.
· Schedule appointments, set up conference calls and use of video conference equipment.
· Schedule and coordinate Team Member training classes and meetings
· Retrieve daily mail and distribute.
· Directing the paper flow in the office.
· Assist in projects for Table Games and Slots.
· Write letters or memos with little direction.
· Handle confidential material. Maintain & track all purchase requisitions for casino operations through the Coupa application.
· Make sure the casino operations offices are stocked with supplies.
· Assists in the tracking, logging and approval of PTO/Vacation requests for Casino Operations
· Assists in the tracking of attendance for Casino Operations
· Maintains records and files for Casino Operations, payroll; performance evaluations; employee files.
· Complete and process all payroll on a daily basis for Casino Operations
· Liaison with HR in regards to PTO, FMLA, and departmental changes/procedures for Casino Operations.
· Maintain a positive demeanor
· Obtain and maintain a Pennsylvania gaming license and all required training/certification
· Complete assigned tasks as necessary
· Excellent guest service skills.
· Knowledge of service standards
· Ability to use all required office equipment in an effective and efficient manner.
· Ability to work with various computer applications and programs including but not limited to KRONOS, COUPA, Microsoft office, Virtual Roster
· Ability to review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
· Ability to compose, type, and route correspondence, etc.
· Ability to communicate effectively with external contacts and all levels of employees.
· Knowledge of Pennsylvania gaming regulations
· Accuracy; critical thinking skills, sound judgment and ability to make good decisions.
· Regular & predictable attendance.
IV. Physical requirements:
· Ability to stand, sit for long periods of time
· Must be able to walk extended distances
· Normal range of hearing including in areas with high levels of background noise.
· Normal vision range and depth perception with the absence of color blindness.
· Normal range of hand mobility and dexterity
· Normal range of mobility in neck/arms/hands.
· Willing and able to work in a loud, smoky, typical casino environment.
· Ability to lift a minimum of 40 pounds