Ameristar East Chicago is known for its high-quality guest service, superior dining and luxurious hotel rooms, which won a certificate of excellence from Trip Advisor in 2017. Located just 25 miles from downtown Chicago and conveniently located only minutes away from major interstates, this property has one of the largest selections of games in northwest Indiana.
Ameristar East Chicago
777 Ameristar Blvd.
East Chicago, IN 46312
The High Limit Concierge creates and maintains an environment which is exclusive to Ameristar East Chicago High Limit gaming Guests. Responsibilities include ensuring that visiting guests receive a sincere greeting, and personalized attention through the offering of upscale amenities and an extraordinary service experience. The High Limit Concierge will be the example of the positive impact extraordinary and personalized service has on Customer Loyalty.
• At least one (1) year of experience directly related to the accountabilities specified.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with internal and external guests effectively.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain responsible alcohol service certification.
• Must be able to obtain a valid Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission Liquor Permit prior to the commencement of employment.
• Familiarity and product knowledge of beverages, including beer, wine, and spirits, and garnishes.
• Must be able to pass written and practical pre-hire bartending exam with a minimum score of 80%.
• Must be able to pass all High Limit Concierge training tests.
• Must be able to learn, retain and apply on the job, all knowledge taught in High Limit training, including but not limited to beer menus, cocktail & food menus and all service standards.
• One year of high volume bartending experience preferred.
• Team members will be required to obtain an Indiana Gaming Commission Level 3 license, to be paid by Team Member.
• Require reading and math skills for recipes and measurements.
• Must successfully pass background check.
• Must successfully pass an alcohol and drug screening.