L’Auberge Casino Resort is located two hours from the Houston metropolitan area. This premier facility is ideal for the business traveler or guest looking for the ultimate in hospitality and dining experiences, plus non-stop gaming action. The property includes a 26-story hotel complex; an 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio; 26,000 gross square feet of meeting space, including a full-service business center and landscaped terrace space plus outdoor poolside lawn and beach; two resort swimming pools, lazy river and private cabana courtyard; full-service salon, spa and cardio fitness center; unique retail stores; ten innovative dining outlets; and top-name entertainment. And the expansive 70,000 square foot casino features Vegas-like gambling action.
L'Auberge Casino & Hotel
777 Avenue L'Auberge
Lake Charles, LA 70601
When we say “BE THE BEST YOU here at L’Auberge Lake Charles, we live it every day. What could be better than providing entertainment and excitement as a career? We’re looking for individuals who are committed to not only excelling in their profession, but also in having fun and enjoying what they do.
Provide guests with not only valuable welcoming and retail services, but also their first impression of us. Possess the skills and attitude to make certain of a lasting impression.
As a Barber shop attendant you are responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The incumbent is also responsible for ensuring that all guests are being assisted in the lounge area, maintaining barber shop standards, and scheduling appointments.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position.)
1. Greets guests and offers assistance and/or instruction in the use of Barber Shop.
2. Completes register transactions for services and retail purchased. Will have Manager access to micros and ARTS to ensure that all transactions are completed correctly.
3. Responsible for training front desk staff and new barber shop attendants. Lead will also assist management in decreasing audits and ensuring proper booking and guest satisfaction.
4. Collects fees for services; handles retail sales. Lead will also assist in processing payroll for all services.
5. Maintains Barber Shop facilities in clean and attractive condition.
6. Maintains par stock levels for supplies, and will have access to MMS to place orders.
7. Schedules appointments.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and all levels of employees.
• Ability to distinguish between different denominations of currency and make change.
• Ability to review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
• Ability to inspect and maintain areas for which responsible.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently move around work area.
• Incumbents are at times subject to hazards such as slippery conditions; proper safety precautions are taken.
• Superior customer service skills required.
• Knowledge of services and fees.
These skills and abilities are typically acquired through previous experience in retail sales involving high profile customer contact, or through two months of on-the-job training.
All offers of employment are contingent until clear, timely results from the following have been approved:
• Drug Test
• Criminal Background Investigation
• Employment Verification
• Education Verification
• Motor Vehicle Records, if applicable (for applicable positions that drive company vehicles)