Boomtown Bossier City, located approximately three hours east of the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area, opened in 1996. The property features a 30,000-square-foot casino with more than 1,000 slot machines and 28 table games including high limit slots and tables. Offering approximately 1,800 parking spaces, the resort also features a 187-guestroom hotel with pool, three signature restaurant options and approximately 1,500-square-feet of meeting and conference space.
Boomtown Casino & Hotel Bossier City
300 Riverside Drive
Bossier City, Louisiana 71111
Assume complete direction, operational control, and supervision of the housekeeping department. Responsible for the cleanliness of the guest rooms and public areas assigned to the housekeeping department.
How Interviews Work
Once you have completed your application, a representative from our talent team will contact you via email regarding an interview, so please check your email daily.
Our Interview Process
Our interview process helps us to learn more about you, and it helps you learn more about Boomtown, our team and what you can do here. Our interviewers are bright, caring, and are eager to get to know you and answer any questions you have to help you find your niche here at Boomtown. After completing a brief questionnaire with our talent team, you may also have the opportunity interview at our property. Don't forget to bring that energetic personality!
• Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
• Cleans hotel rooms, hallways, linen rooms, employee and storage areas in the hotel towers, as directed.
• Maintains and cleans all equipment used throughout the course of a shift, as directed.
• Maintains proper documentation of all duties accomplished during a working shift, as directed.
• Reports all safety hazards or maintenance deficiencies for proper handling.
• Abides by all security measures.
• Greets all guests throughout shift with the proper salutation and pleasant expression.
• Assists guests with issues that are within their control, ensuring guests' satisfaction while operating within established guidelines and policies.
• Performs all duties in a quiet and orderly manner.
• Ensure the qualities of the rooms are upheld by producing the best service.
• Assisting the houseperson on department projects, as needed
• All other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Thorough knowledge of housekeeping skills.
• Knowledge and experience in management.
• Must have good organizational skills.
Required Natural Behaviors
• Must be able to stand for a minimum eight (8) hour shift.
• Locations on casino floor are noisy and smoky.
• Will also encounter intoxicated guests frequently.
• Provide representation of department in specific project and company meetings.
Required Education and Work Experience
• High school diploma or certificate from Educational Institute.
• Five years experience in a medium to large hotel.
Guest Service Requirement
Our philosophy at Boomtown Casino is to proudly deliver a quality customer experience in a fun and friendly atmosphere, while working together to provide our team members with personal and professional growth opportunities. Because of this philosophy, it is critical that all team members understand the importance of excellent guest service. All of our positions, whether corporate, back of house, management, or front of house require a friendly persona and a willingness to interact and provide fun, professional and friendly guest service. Guests are not our only customers; fellow team members are our internal customers as well. By joining the Boomtown team, you are committing yourself to these values and acknowledging your dedication to providing excellent guest service for our guests and our internal team, at all times.
Safety is a core value at Boomtown Casino. The ability to work safely and prevent personal injury is a key job requirement of every position. Each Team Member is also expected to be committed to the safety of fellow Team Members and our guests and demonstrate that commitment through daily actions.